Webroot is an ultimate protection software that helps you to protect all your devices like Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. For protecting your device from existing and emerging cyber threats, you have to activate, download, and install the application. In order to do so, you have to visit the webroot.com/safe on your system and then set up the application. For a better understanding of the process, follow the below-given instructions carefully.
Procedure for Webroot Activation and Download
- Open a web browser on your computer system. In order to do so, you have to click the browser’s icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- After that, visit the Webroot activation web page. For this, you have to enter “webroot.com/safe” in the address bar of your browser and hit the Enter key.
- Once you reach your preferred webpage, you are required to provide the information for the successful activation of your account.
- Start by providing the email address that is linked with your Webroot account.
- Then, enter the product key code for activating your subscription. You can find your webroot.com/safe keycode either in the confirmation mail or at the back of the purchased box, depending on the source of the purchase. Carefully enter the keycode in the empty field.
- After that, click the “Next” tab to proceed further with the process.
- This will show you the Webroot product that you have purchased. You will get the download link there. Click the download link provided there.
- By doing so, the Webroot Setup file will start downloading on your device immediately.
- Download might take a few minutes to get completed, depending on the speed of your internet. Hence, wait patiently.
- Once the download will get completed, the setup file will get saved in its default location i.e. Downloads folder.
Installing the Webroot Setup File
- First of all, access the Downloads folder on your device and search for the webroot.com/safe setup file.
- Double-click the downloaded setup file to proceed further.
- Then, the Security Warning popup prompts you to permit the application to run on your device. For granting permission, click the “Run” tab.
- You might also get a User Account Control pop-up asking you to make the necessary changes. In order to allow, you have to click the “Yes” option.
- After that, provide the product key code in the required field.
- Next, you have to click the “Agree and Install” button for installation.
- By doing so, the installation process will begin. This will take a few minutes to get completed. Wait for the successful completion of the process.
- Firstly, access the Downloads folder on your computing device.
- After that, you have to locate and double-click the webroot.com/safe setup file that you have downloaded.
- In the next window, you are required to drag the setup icon into the application folder.
- Then, access the “application folder” in order to proceed further with the process.
- In the application folder, you can find the Webroot icon. You have to double-click the icon for Webroot installation.
- Thereafter, Webroot will ask you to select the desired language. For this, tap the language box and then make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Afterwards, click the “Next” tab.
- Further, enter the “Product Keycode” of your purchased Webroot product.
- Then, go through the Webroot license agreement by tapping the “View the Webroot Software License Agreement” option. This option is located at the bottom of the installation wizard.
- Now, hit the “Activate” tab.
- Meanwhile, a popup box might prompt on your screen asking you to enter the Mac administrator username and password in the required fields.
- Once you are done with all this, you have to click the “Ok” tab.
- This will initiate the webroot.com/safe installation on your Mac device. You have to wait for the successful completion of the process.